Kindle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the message I received from Amazon administrators, the remarkable increase and high number of reads of my account, they disabled my account saying that my account was creating manipulation. I did not abuse my account in any way, I did not even know about what happened. He can see that they have been hacked by others and have my account closed. I wrote and explained a long letter to Amazon announcing this. But in the e-mail I received, it was still written that my account was abused. Our conversations were as follows.

Has anyone got a message like me that their account was closed in this way and that it will not be reopened?

·
Banned
480 Posts
Hmm... Two accounts created within the last hour telling the same sob story. Coincidence? Or is it the same individual proving he or she doesn't understand the concept "Terms of Service"? If the latter, then there's the answer.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm... Two accounts created within the last hour telling the same sob story. Coincidence? Or is it the same individual proving he or she doesn't understand the concept "Terms of Service"? If the latter, then there's the answer.
I don't quite understand what you mean, but this message came to me on May 26th and my account was disabled on the same day.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
If it came through your email account, it might be fake. Log into your amazon account directly and see if it's real.
Their account was disabled so the email definitely came from Amazon.

OP, how are you getting page reads and sales? How did you get this "remarkable increase?" What means of promotion are you using? Are you 100% sure these means are legit?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Has anyone got a message like me that their account was closed in this way and that it will not be reopened?
yes, many
it's a known glitch, if you are SURE you did nothing wrong, please look at the other person's thread that has manipulation in the title as i already answered there

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
evet, birçok
Bu bilinen bir hatadır, eğer yanlış bir şey yapmadığınızdan EMİN iseniz, daha önce cevapladığım gibi, lütfen diğer kişinin başlığında manipülasyon bulunan başlığına bakın.

[/ALINTI]

[QUOTE = "ImaWriter, gönderi: 3959820, üye: 85999"]
Hesapları devre dışı bırakıldı, bu yüzden e-posta kesinlikle Amazon'dan geldi.

OP, sayfa okumalarını ve satışlarını nasıl alıyorsunuz? Bu "dikkate değer artışı" nasıl sağladınız? Hangi promosyon araçlarını kullanıyorsunuz? Bu araçların yasal olduğundan %100 emin misiniz?
[/ALINTI]
I do not use any program or tactical criticism. I was publishing my regular books. All of a sudden my channel was closed and amazon never reopened it. I'm still looking for my right by texting. I will continue to seek my rights.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

OP, how are you getting page reads and sales? How did you get this "remarkable increase?" What means of promotion are you using? Are you 100% sure these means are legit?

I do not use any program or tactical criticism. I was publishing my regular books. All of a sudden my channel was closed and amazon never reopened it. I'm still looking for my right by texting. I will continue to seek my rights.

·
Registered
Sea of Two Suns
178 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Was there any kind of a warning first or was this the only correspondence?

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Makes me wonder what the point was though. Curious.
It's a mystery. Some people get a kick out of {insert t-word we aren't supposed to use here}, some think they can get a campaign going and get Amazon to change their mind, some think everyone else is too stupid to realize there was cheating, and some actually have no clue about how this works.

I'm mostly in the camp that some think we'll sign a petition or send emails to Amazon about how kindly old self publisher was just going along, publishing all their books, and somehow their account got banned for no reason and with no notice. And yet, there will be notice given, often a few emails sent to get people to correct their behavior.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Don't forget we are in a pandemic, and many processes have gone automated. A while back, YouTube was terminating people's accounts erroneously and with no warning. Bots are making most of the decisions that used to be made by people who now can't be in the office.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.