Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long time muddling along, my girlfriend offered to start fixing up my covers for me. Amongst other things, she teaches the use of photoshop in high school, so she is a little more advanced in it its use than me.

This was her first attempt (for a free short story I have floating around.) A decided improvement to what I had previous :)

Looking forward to seeing what she can do in the future with the rest of the covers.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Oh, it's the man with the golden helmet. My parents have a copy on their wall, so it immediately brings back memories of home.

Great work, including the shatter effect.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
CoraBuhlert said:
Oh, it's the man with the golden helmet. My parents have a copy on their wall, so it immediately brings back memories of home.

Great work, including the shatter effect.
When I was a kid my aunt had one on her wall for years.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Love the strips! If it's supposed to be a portrait and someone's tearing it up because that person was dishonorable perhaps jagged edges would be more appropriate? Either way really like the idea.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Yes, I'd punch up the word "honor" a bit more... Needs more visibility. But nice effect, well done. Good use of a great old image.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Honour needs to stand out more, but I like this. It's strange and makes you look twice. Overall, like the concept :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts