Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a fairly competitive sub-category too.

Of course, it won't remain there for long (Bill Bryson's book is currently #2) and it is really only there because, unlike Bill Bryson's book, it is heavily discounted and is being fairly widely promoted. But it IS there for the moment, so I had Number Two Son take and crop a screenshot so I can always relive the memory of the vainglorious moment.

I see these labels only seem to appear on books in also-bought lists. They don't show on the book pages or in the best seller rankings. Do they show up anywhere else? Anyway, it shows up on the also-boughts of my permafree (#Havana62), so that has to be a good thing, doesn't it? I'd like to think this counts as a good day.

Philip

·
Registered
283 Posts
Awesome work Philip!

Glad your books are doing well. You are really using an interesting concept and I'm glad people are getting their hands on it.

Keep it up Bestseller!

Cheers!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Philip Gibson said:
In a fairly competitive sub-category too.

Of course, it won't remain there for long (Bill Bryson's book is currently #2) and it is really only there because, unlike Bill Bryson's book, it is heavily discounted and is being fairly widely promoted. But it IS there for the moment, so I had Number Two Son take and crop a screenshot so I can always relive the memory of the vainglorious moment.

I see these labels only seem to appear on books in also-bought lists. They don't show on the book pages on in the best seller rankings. Do they show up anywhere else? Anyway, it shows up on the also-boughts of my permafree (#Havana62), so that has to be a good thing, doesn't it? I'd like to think this counts as a good day.

Congrats!!!!

Philip

·
Registered
514 Posts
Huh?  I've never seen these labels before.  Guess I'd better go take a look.

By the way, CONGRATULATIONS!

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Screen shot that baby.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
Congrats. :)

Philip Gibson said:
I see these labels only seem to appear on books in also-bought lists. They don't show on the book pages or in the best seller rankings. Do they show up anywhere else?
They show up when you search the Kindle store by category.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carol (was Dara) said:
Congrats. :)

They show up when you search the Kindle store by category.
I don't see that.

By the way, Bill Bryson just took the #1 label back from me. That's okay - his book is wonderful, and I'll always have the screenshot of the book's #1 Best Seller label.

Philip

·
Registered
871 Posts
Congratulations :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Kickin' butt, Mr. G!  :eek:

Good to see the cool peeps makin' it. 

1 - 19 of 19 Posts