Kindle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a fairly competitive sub-category too.

Of course, it won't remain there for long (Bill Bryson's book is currently #2) and it is really only there because, unlike Bill Bryson's book, it is heavily discounted and is being fairly widely promoted. But it IS there for the moment, so I had Number Two Son take and crop a screenshot so I can always relive the memory of the vainglorious moment.

I see these labels only seem to appear on books in also-bought lists. They don't show on the book pages or in the best seller rankings. Do they show up anywhere else? Anyway, it shows up on the also-boughts of my permafree (#Havana62), so that has to be a good thing, doesn't it? I'd like to think this counts as a good day.

Philip

·
Registered
584 Posts
Philip Gibson said:
In a fairly competitive sub-category too.

Of course, it won't remain there for long (Bill Bryson's book is currently #2) and it is really only there because, unlike Bill Bryson's book, it is heavily discounted and is being fairly widely promoted. But it IS there for the moment, so I had Number Two Son take and crop a screenshot so I can always relive the memory of the vainglorious moment.

I see these labels only seem to appear on books in also-bought lists. They don't show on the book pages on in the best seller rankings. Do they show up anywhere else? Anyway, it shows up on the also-boughts of my permafree (#Havana62), so that has to be a good thing, doesn't it? I'd like to think this counts as a good day.

Congrats!!!!

Philip

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Carol (was Dara) said:
Congrats. :)

They show up when you search the Kindle store by category.
I don't see that.

By the way, Bill Bryson just took the #1 label back from me. That's okay - his book is wonderful, and I'll always have the screenshot of the book's #1 Best Seller label.

Philip

·
Registered
871 Posts
Congratulations :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.