Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I published it by IngramSpark, the printed version of my book on amazon is controlled by them, but the kindle version is controlled by me from my KDP account, there is no problem with the Kindle version.

Amazon.com is the version of amazon for Spain, when you enter amazon.com from Spain they redirect you to amazon.es.

Spain is my main market for this book, so this is a problem. From amazon.com my book appears (under the main search keyword) in place 4 of the search (kindle version) and in place 11 of the search (printed version). In amazon.es, it appears in the last places and cannot be bought because it says "PaperBack: Not available".

This is normal thing and should I wait or is there something that I have not found out?

Edit: The book is enabled for global distribution.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Whatever the case, I suggest you start by writing to KDP support and explaining the situation to them. They might say it's got nothing to do with you because it's IngramSpark who published the book, so they can't help you. Then again, they might not and they might even know something that we don't. Normally, they're very helpful so I suggest you try it first.

Did you link the print version to your Kindle version? Support can do this for you as well, even if the print version is by a different publisher, they'll still link it. Maybe that'll cause the paperback appear on amazon.es linked to your Kindle book. Try them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts