Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, not trying to brag, just happy  ;D
And some food for thought - this is #1 overall, also #1 in some sub-categories.  And this was with a BB ad only, no other ads.
I think Wayne Stinnett has the right idea with layering ads when you have a paid promo, but I'm not sure it's necessary for free. Just my opinion.
And I'm seeing great sell-through, especially on B&N.
Have a great day.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Blimey, well done!

I'm still reeling from my strongest ever launch, where I got as high as #5,500ish in the paid rankings. That's how a small fish I am :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Rene, Kirkee here. Raises imaginary glass of Sam Adams
(since I quit beer a few years back) to you!
Quite an achievement. I know what it's like. My Lustmord, Vol. #1
& Vol. #2 stayed near the top for months, until I got restless & entered KU...
I won't go into it. Too painful.

Enjoy the moment. For as long as it lasts.  ;)

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blimey, well done!

I'm still reeling from my strongest ever launch, where I got as high as #5,500ish in the paid rankings. That's how a small fish I am :)

-----

I'd take that :)
Thanks everyone. A weird thing, too - Amazon had price-matched for the UK and Canada, then raised the price on the day of the ad, so BB said they wouldn't run the ad in those places - but then I got 40 sales yesterday in the UK and 12 in Canada, and the book shot up their paid lists.  I don't know if it's an Amazon screw-up or BB ran the ad anyway, but it was cool to see them rank so high in those places (#110 overall paid in Canada last night).

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Congratulations.

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
I positively  hate threads like this one.  Dang it, my kindle is trying to diet.  It is so hard to keep Ken on a diet if you all keep giving him books. 
I think you all want to see bloated kindles.

Seriously congratulations.

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
cinisajoy said:
I positively hate threads like this one. Dang it, my kindle is trying to diet. It is so hard to keep Ken on a diet if you all keep giving him books.
I think you all want to see bloated kindles.
Ken the Kindle? Say it ain't so. ;D

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Lydniz said:
Ken the Kindle? Say it ain't so. ;D
Yes, Ken the Kindle.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Good for you and a big Congratz!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts