Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update: When I first posted this thread, I was at 124. I nearly died when it jumped into the top 100. I woke up this morning at it was at #38!

Ahhhhh! New highest rank for me! I'm dying to hit 100, but 124 is freaking fabulous too! *happy dance* Hooray!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
203 Posts
I shall buy it tonight as my reward for finishing my editing, and hopefully push it further!
Too late, I just did and now it's pulling me away from editing....shoo shoo!  Hope it helps even a little with the rankings, gosh that book is a steal!

·
Registered
230 Posts
Congrats, Holly! I hope it keeps trucking its way up the ranks.

ETA: I checked out your book description and was immediately intrigued, so I grabbed it. Looking forward to reading it.

·
Registered
203 Posts
It's 99 cents.  And it's darned good so far (oh no what will I do, neglecting my editing).  Seriously, how do we get books like this for 99 cents?  Everyone should go get one.  :D

·
Administrator
10,097 Posts
holly w. said:
Ahhhhh! New highest rank for me! I'm dying to hit 100, but 124 is freaking fabulous too! *happy dance* Hooray!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Wow!!! Wonderful, amazing, and fantastic! :)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Awh, thanks guys!

Thank you David!

robin_hart said:
It's 99 cents. And it's darned good so far (oh no what will I do, neglecting my editing). Seriously, how do we get books like this for 99 cents? Everyone should go get one. :D
That was awesome, Robin!

DDark, I know. I've been having issues finding a good image. I just redid the cover. The old one was cool, but it wasn't genre specific which seemed to mess with people.

So far today, that title has sold 1304. I'm gonna go bite my nails and click refresh until I break the F5 key.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
DDark said:
The funny part was right before I came here, I saw your book being promoted by someone on Facebook.
Really? Wahoo! Someone likes me! :D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Congratulations! Just clicked "buy"--can't wait to read it!

1 - 20 of 91 Posts