Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My book has been up for pre-order for the last two and a half weeks and I got two sales on Amazon. My mom bought the physical book and a complete stranger from the UK ordered a copy of the ebook. Today, my book came out on all my vendors, Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Apple, etc. I got another sale, this time from the US!  :eek:

I'm so happy, I'm practically ready to go into orbit! ;D I honestly thought I wouldn't get any sales in the beginning. This is so exciting!

I just wanted to thank everyone on KBoards who helped me get this far. Your input on my cover, blurb and first chapter was invaluable. I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten this far without the benefits of your experience and support.

Thanks, guys!  8)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Congrats! I shall have a drink in your honor. (But to be fair, I was probably going to have it either way.) Best wishes for many more!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Congratulations on publishing and here's to future sales!! This place is a wealth of information.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Congratulations!!! You did it.
Small suggestion. Do an author page on Amazon Author Central. It will help your fans get to know you better and hopefully follow your work.

Love your cover! Here's to you ;D

·
Registered
529 Posts
WOOHOO!! Congrats!!  ;D

·
Registered
10 Posts
S.G. Dean said:
My book has been up for pre-order for the last two and a half weeks and I got two sales on Amazon. My mom bought the physical book and a complete stranger from the UK ordered a copy of the ebook. Today, my book came out on all my vendors, Amazon, B&N, Kobo, Apple, etc. I got another sale, this time from the US! :eek:

I'm so happy, I'm practically ready to go into orbit! ;D I honestly thought I wouldn't get any sales in the beginning. This is so exciting!

I just wanted to thank everyone on KBoards who helped me get this far. Your input on my cover, blurb and first chapter was invaluable. I'm sure I wouldn't have gotten this far without the benefits of your experience and support.

Thanks, guys! 8)
Congratulations!! :)

I know how you feel, my book (a short) also started selling as soon as it was published.

It's a great feeling!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts