Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've changed covers on my books a few times and now have several editions of the same title on Goodreads.

Also, I'd like to update my covers and product descriptions to the newest ones on Amazon.

Can a librarian out there help me out?

In exchange, I can offer free copies of my ebooks - whichever title(s) appeal to you.

Also, a question: what have the rest of you experienced with updating Goodreads pages and covers? Does it make much of a difference if the cover is different on Goodreads than it is on Amazon?

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
Richard, as a Goodreads author, you have some librarian privileges yourself. You can merge the different versions of books together. For example, I'm looking at Savant right now, and I see it has four other editions. Just below the four little covers, there's a link that says 'Combine'. If you click that, it should give you the option to merge all of them into one edition. Then you can edit your product description, and choose which cover you want to be the default cover. You can't delete covers, though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ShayneRutherford said:
Richard, as a Goodreads author, you have some librarian privileges yourself. You can merge the different versions of books together. For example, I'm looking at Savant right now, and I see it has four other editions. Just below the four little covers, there's a link that says 'Combine'. If you click that, it should give you the option to merge all of them into one edition. Then you can edit your product description, and choose which cover you want to be the default cover. You can't delete covers, though.
Awesome. Thanks Shayne. I'll go do that right away. Let me know if you want a free book, no review or anything else necessary.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts