Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The title says it all.

Two are missing. I tried to re-add them, but the kindle versions don't show up and the print versions say they are already added.

Oh, and to top it off, I found another set of print versions of my books that weren't added. When I clicked on them, they are "new" copies of my books for sale for $25 plus shipping.

Has the world gone mad?

Anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
I see 10 on your author page.

·
Registered
382 Posts
I had two duplicate author central profiles when i started. if you have an issue contact author central support. a very well spoken customer service person fixed it like 4 minutes after i sent the email.

if only they did that for KDP.

if only they ANSWERED emails at KDP.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
There seems to be a glitch with Author Central. My page lost an anthology I contributed to and I had to contect KDP customer service to get it readded.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've had books disappear from my author page, but they usually reappear by relinking to the page from another source.  Just a glitch of some kind.

·
Registered
91 Posts
CoraBuhlert said:
There seems to be a glitch with Author Central. My page lost an anthology I contributed to and I had to contect KDP customer service to get it readded.
Did yours disappear only from Author Central or also from your Author page?

Really glad to see this thread. One of my books is missing from my Author Central page, but so far it's still on my Author page. Now I'm worried it will disappear from there, too.

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Cleo said:
Did yours disappear only from Author Central or also from your Author page?

Really glad to see this thread. One of my books is missing from my Author Central page, but so far it's still on my Author page. Now I'm worried it will disappear from there, too.
It disappeared from my pages completely, but then this is an anthology which did not list all of the individual authors in the contributor fields due to space constraints. I contacted Amazon about it and they readded it.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
My first book disappeared from my Author Page yesterday and came back today.

While it was gone, it was still registering as live on my KDP bookshelf and still able to be searched for and bought, so I guess it's just a temporary glitch and nothing to worry about.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hi,

Yeah I've been having this for months. Every so often one or two of my books vanish from my author page - don't know why. But they usually return a matter of hours, or in the longest case one and a half days, later. They've always been searchable during this time and they've never vanished from my KDP page.

Cheers, Greg.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts