Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
melissaj323 said:
My new Borsa Bella Sleeve arrived today in the mail....and perfect timing...today is my birthday!

this was my first time to post a pic, so I am sorry if they are not easy to view!
Happy, happy birthday Melissa! I hope you have a great day. I have the same bag and love it!! My red River Garden cover looks great with it. Enjoy!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Happy Birthday!!! I have the same one except mine is the original pouch that holds the Kindle in its cover. I also bought the matching gadget bag to put my charger in. I love my Borsa Bella. Keeps the dust off.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Happy Birthday - hope it is one of the best ever -- and what a perfect present to buy yourself  ;D

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Happy Birthday, Melissa!  Great sleeve.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Melissa, that's a really pretty bag Borsa Bella has very beautiful and unique fabrics.  I also just received my new Kindle Travel Bag today, (Brown Moda) and will get pictures soon.  Buying accessories is really a lot of fun and I know some people might think it is a little silly but it doesn't hurt anyone and gives me pleasure so why not!

·
Registered
599 Posts
That was the first bag I bought, too. It's very pretty and I love it, but I ended up giving it to my mom cuz I saw a green one I just couldn't resist.  :D

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
B-Kay said:
Melissa, that's a really pretty bag Borsa Bella has very beautiful and unique fabrics. I also just received my new Kindle Travel Bag today, (Brown Moda) and will get pictures soon. Buying accessories is really a lot of fun and I know some people might think it is a little silly but it doesn't hurt anyone and gives me pleasure so why not!
Please post pics of your bag. That's one of the colors I'm considering unless I go with one of her new fabrics.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Kari, I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet but will soon.  I can tell you that the fabric is very nice and my bag is beautiful.  I have been a sewer since Jr. High and this is high quality fabric.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Happy birthday!

I'm hoping my travel bag (Shower Clouds) will arrive today. Will post pics of my ensemble if it does!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts