Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I let her out on the balcony, she skips the wall over to the other balcony, which I can't get to, and she spends some time with her other family. She likes spreading her love.

·
Registered
764 Posts
I have a polygamist polydactyl!  Beat that!

Seriously, Pris has 6 toes on the front, 5 on the back and will love EVERYONE who walks in the front door.... I can be petting her and she'll leave me at the drop of a hat for a stranger.  I feel used.....

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
herocious said:
Every time I let her out on the balcony, she skips the wall over to the other balcony, which I can't get to, and she spends some time with her other family. She likes spreading her love.
LOL At least she's friendly. My old cat didn't like people much, not even the ones who fed her. Unless she was cold of course. Then she'd deign to sit on your lap as long as you didn't annoy her too much with unwanted petting.

·
Registered
393 Posts
herocious said:
She's probably got four or five other families out there... :(

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Don't be so judgmental.  We all have our own lifestyle.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tsilver said:
Don't be so judgmental. We all have our own lifestyle.
Agreed. No judgement over here. Polygamy isn't about dividing your love, but multiplying it.

@ Kelvecion - Honeyed Cat was spade early on.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Our former neighbor had an inside/outside cat.  He'd show up at our front door at least once a day and stand there until someone let him in.  Then he'd wonder all over the house, sometimes take a nap.  And when he was ready to go he'd stand by the door again until somebody let him out.  :D  I miss that cat.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Not that there's anything wrong with that Jerry

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pawz4me said:
Our former neighbor had an inside/outside cat. He'd show up at our front door at least once a day and stand there until someone let him in. Then he'd wonder all over the house, sometimes take a nap. And when he was ready to go he'd stand by the door again until somebody let him out. :D I miss that cat.
Thanks for the laugh.

This is a very playful and funny image, worthy of being told by a fire with a mug of something in your hand. I have a feeling that's what Honeyed Cat is up to next door because one night a girl hung over her railing and leaned into our balcony and asked, "Is that your cat?" We said yes and asked if she bothers her. She immediately said, "No! Not at all! We love when she comes over."

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I had a cat that moved next door.  She was my cat until I brought home a dog, then she just moved over there and I told them they could have her.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Your cat wants to spread the love

1 - 12 of 12 Posts