Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After how many seasons...??
I JUST noticed...my chandelier is the same as the one on Dancing with the Stars. It's the one shown in the back room where they wait for the scores and talk with Samantha Harris.

Not the best pic; (I'm sure I have better) but my dining room chandelier is exactly like the one on the show. I showed hubby; he said yep...that's it. I called my mother she said, "Oh yeah, it is!! (She'll be calling all my Aunts tomorrow; "Guess what, My daughter..." I can see it now.)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol...you might think one of my kids won an international spelling bee for gosh sakes...lol.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Can you post a photo of the DWTS chandelier with Gilles Marini under it?  ;) 

I'm sort of glad Gilles didn't have a Latin dance this week.  The hot flashes were killing me. 

Who do you think is going to go tomorrow night?  I don't know if Lacey's fan base can save Steve O again.  Or maybe Lawrence's football fan base will let him down this week.  He should have gone last week instead of DAG. 

I won't be watching the results show tomorrow night.  It's the first Deadliest Catch of the season and I can't miss Edgar biting the head off the frozen herring for luck.  ;D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gertie: I think SteveO is goneO. I love him for trying so hard and through so much pain but...
(If you could ever see the jackass video my son and his buddies made...they were grounded for weeks; though us parents did laugh behind their backs...it was hilarious...though bits of it
p*ssed
me off.)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
LOL!  I love it when I have something that's on TV or in a movie.  I have the same teddy bear that rides in the Limo with Bruce Willis in the first Die Hard.

I think Steve-O is gone.  Sooooo bad.  I couldn't believe Carrie Ann gave him a seven...

Betsy

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
LOL! I love it when I have something that's on TV or in a movie.

Betsy
Me, too! I saw my bedspread somewhere recently, can't recall where.

When I sold music boxes, I'd see our merchandise as a part of sets all the time. Erica Kane had one of our carillons. :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Anyone remember the Dennis Quaid movie "Radio"?  Well I have the dishes from his childhood home -- Dahlia by Poppytrail. 

·
Registered
377 Posts
Back in the mid-to-late 70's, my family had the same ironstone dishes that the Bunkers used on All in the Family.  I always thought that was pretty neat.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
sandypeach said:
Back in the mid-to-late 70's, my family had the same ironstone dishes that the Bunkers used on All in the Family. I always thought that was pretty neat.
That is pretty cool, actually.

Tonight, when they have the DWTS elimination, they probably won't show the interview room, will they? I was going to watch for sjc's chandelier! Oh, well, next week!

Betsy

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
That is pretty cool, actually.

Tonight, when they have the DWTS elimination, they probably won't show the interview room, will they? I was going to watch for sjc's chandelier! Oh, well, next week!

Betsy
Yes, they do show that room. As the couples are safe, we will have to suffer through Samantha asking them stupid awkward questions.

I'm hoping Lacey's fans show pity on her and get rid of Steve O. She's done well with him, and he has improved a bit over the weeks, but it's past time for him to go home. I love Lacey, and I voted for her all last season. She had a chance with Lance Bass, but she has no chance at all with this guy.

Tony has a good chance with Melissa, but I think Cheryl is going to take home a third trophy ... if she can keep up with Gilles.

I'll be watching the season opener of Deadliest Catch tonight (can't miss Edgar biting off the head of that herring), so I'll miss the results show. I hope it's Steve O and Lawrence in the dance off (which is a complete waste of time), and that Steve O goes home.

Betsy, should we start a separate thread for DWTS?

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OMG!! I remember the Bunker's dishes (My father is the Italian version of Archie by the way) and the Die Hard bear. So cool. I just paused a video clip on my laptop of the chandelier on the show; and it does appear to be the same. (Lousy pic)

This is nuts: but when I was a kid and I had the same cereal as on the commercial; I'd run in the kitchen, grab the box and hold it up to the tv...duh...lol.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
sjc said:
OMG!! I remember the Bunker's dishes (My father is the Italian version of Archie by the way) and the Die Hard bear. So cool. I just paused a video clip on my laptop of the chandelier on the show; and it does appear to be the same. (Lousy pic)

This is nuts: but when I was a kid and I had the same cereal as on the commercial; I'd run in the kitchen, grab the box and hold it up to the tv...duh...lol.
Lol....I did that all the time with the toys I had.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SPOILER: For those who were unable to watch the result show for Dancing with the stars: This is who got voted off:
Steve O

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
For those of you who aren't able to watch reality tv result shows....go to realitymagazine.com.  I always know who is voted off before they air show....living in California, its great to have this site :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Neversleepsawink:  Here on the East Coast...we call that cheating...lol. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts