Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the turquoise snakeskin pleather came yesterday and I cannot believe how gorgeous it is. the pictures do not do it justice. I paired it with the 3acp skin #92 and I have #45 as a backup that looks equally good.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Love that!  I hope you'll show us the finished project. 

I worked on one last night.  Find yourself some clips/clamps.  They're handy for applying the pressure while the glue is drying.  I had glue all over my fingertips and I was running around trying to gather up potato chip clips.  LOL!  Organization is not my strong point and I have ZERO crafting skills.  ::)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I like the shade of the Turquoise color.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I love that snakeskin, where did you find it? It looks beautiful with the skin you chose, I can't wait to see how the cover turns out!

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Stunning combination of colors!

·
Registered
201 Posts
What a beautiful combination. I have a question for you--do you know if they make that skin for K-1-- and would it look good with a wine oberon cover?  See my celtic hounds on page 19 of "Post your oberon to see which one is prettiest" . I need a skin that looks god with wine, and they seem in short supply. Thanks !!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
JeanThree said:
What a beautiful combination. I have a question for you--do you know if they make that skin for K-1-- and would it look good with a wine oberon cover? See my celtic hounds on page 19 of "Post your oberon to see which one is prettiest" . I need a skin that looks god with wine, and they seem in short supply. Thanks !!!
you know, I do not see that skin for the Kindle 1, but I am sure if you asked, they would do it. I also did see several that would look good with wine. Look at Kindleone # 8.35.80.171

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Your 3acp skin looks so different than it does on the website.  Yours looks like it has a lot more turquoise.  I love it.

·
Registered
921 Posts
dixielogs said:
the turquoise snakeskin pleather came yesterday and I cannot believe how gorgeous it is. the pictures do not do it justice. I paired it with the 3acp skin #92 and I have #45 as a backup that looks equally good.
#45 is nice but I really like the the one you have there. That red looks great with the turquoise. Can't wait to see your finished product. How much material did you order? Looks like there's a lot there. Was there a minimum amount that you had to order?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts