Kindle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
egh34 said:
OK, strange things...my computer does not recognize the USB device from my Kindle when I plug it in. And it won't even charge my Kindle. Any suggestions?
Also, egh34, the K1 didn't really charge fronm the USB cable unless you had a special 3rd party cable. Don't know about the K2?

Let us know. I'm going to split your question and Verena and my responses to their own thread, thanks!

Betsy

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
Egh--

No problem about posting, we can clean it up.  Some threads we're more tolerant of off topic posts than others.  I try to keep these pretty lean and mean.

Which Kindle do you have?  The K1 would not charge from the computer, and I expect the K2 is the same way.  You need to use the plug-in-the-wall charger.

Betsy

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
Thanks for the info about the K2 charging from the USB--I'm a K1 owner and wasn't sure.

Yes, we're going to need to be specific about which Kindle we're talking about until the K1s all pass away....

;D

Betsy

· Premium Member
67,100 Posts
Hey, Eleanor's a K1 too but she's going to have a long long life. (I'm not going to let her go riding with EV!)

And no, I'm still on vacation. Here's are Eleanor and I enjoying the hot tub:

My face is blurred because I'm in the witness protection program.

Betsy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.