Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you Ryne!  I'm happy to see it thumbnail!  I don't know how you work that magic, but I appreciate it.  Now I know the title and name show up great at a small size.  :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
JeanneM said:
Thank you Ryne! I'm happy to see it thumbnail! I don't know how you work that magic, but I appreciate it. Now I know the title and name show up great at a small size. :)
I add "height=125" between "[img" and "]" to get the thumbnail size. That's the same size that will go in your signature. I changed it to 250 and then to 500 for the next two pictures.

I'm not very good with code of any kind, but I did pick that much up since I joined here.

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh, now I know what you did.  B Tackitt showed me how to do that on my signature.  I didn't know how to do the middle one though.  Thanks!  :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Jeanne that looks amazing. Hope it sells well for you x

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you, Catherine!  I hope so too. I've not had a sale at all in about a week.  Yikes!

·
Registered
156 Posts
JeanneM said:
Thank you, Catherine! I hope so too. I've not had a sale at all in about a week. Yikes!
me neither, I am putting it down to bank holidays and I am crossing my fingers the drought doesn't last! sales for me are slow enough as it is! haha! second book will be available soon though so that might help me!

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thank you so much, Katrina!  It is a short story and the first draft is finished.  I'm going to try to do re-writes this weekend and hopefully have it up by next week.  I appreciate your kind wishes.  :)

·
Registered
4,594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wish I could take credit.  :) 

I can take credit though for being smart enough to ask Dara for help.  She did a great job with the font. 

1 - 20 of 27 Posts