Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post some more screensavers but these are of my critters, each and every one of them is a pain in the butt thank goodness they are insanely adorable lol. I hope these aren't too big to post.

Nymeria my super goofy and highly photogenic girl, she is a ham for the camera almost always

Here is Min, she is the super girly cat. I call her princess all the time because she is quiet demanding of attention

This is Miles, only one picture because I noticed almost every picture I have of him is in this exact pose. He is our grumpy old man (almost 17 now), he pretty much sleeps the day away.

Ciara (Kee-rah) is our super shy greyhound, she is the sweetest doggie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Oh your pets are adorable I am a cat person myself but we have 3 dogs and 3 cats. I like nothing better than snuggling with 1 or 2 of them when I am Kindling.  :)

Linda

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bacardi Jim said:
Nymeria looks nothing like a direwolf. ???
lol I know, I had just gotten done with a George R.R. Martin book and that was the only name that would come to mind. But her meow is more of a bark if thats any consolation :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Awww! Truly adorable!

These aren't screensavers, but I thought I'd share and just tag onto your thread rather than make a new one. Not trying to take over your thread -just sharing! Hope you don't mind. :)

Gracie, who...

loved to snuggle up in my hair

Smooch who has an odd attraction to fruits (really!)

and veggies (really!)

and his buddy (bf?) Munchkin

and hammin' it up :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG cat your kitties are adorable!  I have always wanted a black and white kitty, one day... and a female orange tabby, I love orange tabbies.  Usually I just rescue whatever cat I fall in love with at my local shelter lol.  We got our Miles 2 kittens when his pal Pixie passed away due to kidney failure.  He was getting really depressed and lonely, 2 kittens were probably a little more energy then he could handle though.  He loves Min but Nymeria is the bane of his existence, she is always trying to play with him or pouncing on him lol.  I am just glad everyone gets along with the dog, we adopted her and she is excellent with the kitties, she realizes they are not snacks which is awesome.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks, I think they're pretty cute, too. I have several more cats, but I didn't want to take over your thread, and they aren't quite the hams Smooch and Munchkin are. I only had Gracie for 5 months, though. She came to me as a stray last May, and when I tried to have my vet take her in and find her a home, my vet said she had so much cancer she was unadoptable ... so I adopted her. I lost her in October, but that little girl had such a strong personality, and strong will to live. I miss her much more than I thought I would.
Anywayyyyy ... 'nuff 'bout my "kids", back to your cute cats, and their cute pics :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh my goodness, I love cats and you all have the most adorable kitty pics on here!  :D :-*

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thanks for sharing your great cat photos! Nymeria reminds me of my Dinah ~ you just can't take a bad pic of her. :) Here's Tucker when he was a young adult, sleeping on one of my tech books.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
ljloula said:
Thanks for sharing your great cat photos! Nymeria reminds me of my Dinah ~ you just can't take a bad pic of her. :) Here's Tucker when he was a young adult, sleeping on one of my tech books.
Another cute cat photo, love them. I have 4 of my own. :)

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
Another cute cat photo, love them. I have 4 of my own. :)
Oh Tucker looks so adorable, my cats seem to always want to sleep on my textbooks... especially if I am trying to read them lol.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Thanks for the Kitty pictures. LOL!
Sorry no Kitties here. Here's a few of my pets.

Rascal

Ninja & Kia

Kia

Kia

Cricket our Parrotlet

G

·
I used to have a bird like that.  They called him a Bee Bee Parrot I think.  He broke a leg and it got infected..I was so sad when he died. 

He was so cool.  I also had an Orange Winged Amazon.  The little guy would groom her all the time.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts