Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi All,

I'm still over the moon after receiving my first Kindle yesterday morning. And I wanted to share the good vibes with you, so I'm having a little contest to give away a free Kindle-formatted download of my sexy thriller, HIGH RISK
to one lucky winner. HIGH RISK
is the story of a promiscuous housewife and what happens when she meets up with a very handsome--and very psychotic--stranger.

Anyway, to win, all you have to do is:

1. Not mind if I add your e-mail to my "writing announcements" list, which is not spam and is used extremely sparingly (only to announce when I have a new book out). Of course, you can opt out of this if you'd rather I not include you. Just say so in your entry e-mail.

2. Go to my website and read the excerpt from my other Kindle thriller/horror novel, Deadly Vision (just nominated for a Lambda Literary Award) and answer the following question: what are the three conditions the psychic Cass lays out for the parents of the missing little boy in the prologue?

E-mail your entry to me at [email protected] by Saturday at midnight, Pacific time. I will draw a winner from all entries received and will send you your free download of HIGH RISK
. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Well,, now there's another book to add to my ever growing list of kindlebooks to read LOL..  ;D :eek: :D

theresam

·
Registered
426 Posts
How nice of you for the contest offer!

I went to your link above to read about your book.  I liked the way it was described so I ended up buying it anyway.  ;D

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, Dawn! I hope you like it, and if you do you'll let me know what you think (as well as other readers).

Rick

·
Registered
273 Posts
May just have to get both books.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Just bumping this so folks don't miss the contest. Entries need to be in by midnight tonight!

L

·
Registered
37 Posts
My entry is in!! I also liked the Prologue - it grabbed me - so I bought Deadly Vision this morning. I finished it early this evening!!! The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through!!! I'm going back to Rick's site to read what his other novels are about.

Thanks Rick, great read!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts