Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and the envelope says to go to their website for installation instructions but there are no Kindle skin instructions.  I don't want to muck it up.  I need tips.  (yes, I read Leslies post with pictures already)

Do I clean / wipe Keiko first or just go to town???

·
Registered
629 Posts
Kirstin said:
and the envelope says to go to their website for installation instructions but there are no Kindle skin instructions. I don't want to muck it up. I need tips. (yes, I read Leslies post with pictures already)

i just went to town :) took my time tho. it went on very easily except had a little trouble with the back. but it was easy to just peel up and reapply. just take your time. post some pics of keiko when she/he's ??? dressed.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Kirstin said:
and the envelope says to go to their website for installation instructions but there are no Kindle skin instructions. I don't want to muck it up. I need tips. (yes, I read Leslies post with pictures already)

I didn't clean Eleanor, of course, she was pretty clean anyway. Does Keiko have food stains? LOL!

Betsy

·
Registered
869 Posts
Hi, Kirsten -

Yes, great job!  How was the process of putting it on for you?  Difficult, easy, or somewhere in between?

Being a newbie Kindle owner of less than 24 hours, I'm not sure yet if I want to have a skin. How does if feel with the skin on versus when the skin was off?

Other skin owners, do you find the skin distracting at all?

Marci

·
Registered
629 Posts
Marci said:
Hi, Kirsten -

Yes, great job! How was the process of putting it on for you? Difficult, easy, or somewhere in between?

Being a newbie Kindle owner of less than 24 hours, I'm not sure yet if I want to have a skin. How does if feel with the skin on versus when the skin was off?

Marci
Marci, I found it easy to put on. Only problem I had was on the back but I just took my time and finally got it. It feels the same in my hands with the skin as it did without and no distraction at all. I love mine. I hope to win a new skin but if not I will be ordering another one.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Marci said:
Hi, Kirsten -

Yes, great job! How was the process of putting it on for you? Difficult, easy, or somewhere in between?

Marci
I found the skin distracting (while reading) for about an hour at most; sort of like when a spouse gets a haircut or a new hairstyle--you notice only the haircut/hairstyle at first, then they go back to being the spouse!

Betsy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
I love my skin (Symphonic). It jazzes up Sir William (pun intended!). Now, looking at my daughter's plain white Kindle, it just looks sort of....dull.

L

Note to self: Christmas present for Hannah. She likes Humidor!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
I found the skin distracting (while reading) for about an hour at most; sort of like when a spouse gets a haircut or a new hairstyle--you notice only the haircut/hairstyle at first, then they go back to being the spouse!

Betsy
LMAO Betsy ;-p

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Leslie said:
I love my skin (Symphonic). It jazzes up Sir William (pun intended!). Now, looking at my daughter's plain white Kindle, it just looks sort of....dull.

L

Note to self: Christmas present for Hannah. She likes Humidor!
Note to Leslie: Hopefully Hannah doesn't skim the board ;-p

Keiko looks fabulous Kirstin :))

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Marci said:
Hi, Kirsten -

Marci
Was actually pretty easy to put on. I was surprised. Skin feels normal - I agree with Betsy:

Betsy the Quilter said:

Betsy

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Snapcat said:
That's the same skin I ordered. Can't wait to get mine, yours looks beautiful!
aww we will have twinsies!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts