Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Stacey, congratulations on your first post and welcome to KindleBoards!  Where are you from, tell us which Kindle, if any, you have!

Betsy

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Stacey, congratulations on your first post and welcome to KindleBoards! Where are you from, tell us which Kindle, if any, you have!
Thanks so much, Betsy, for the welcome! I am from North Carolina. I don't yet have a Kindle, but will very likely be getting one soon because I am a brand-new Kindle author whose books are doing fairly well.

I think it would be so cool to use my royalties to buy my first Kindle.

I've been reading up on the Kindle Board policies for authors and hopefully won't make any gaffes!

Do you know if the link in my signature is okay?

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, Stacy! Lots to learn and do here. Let's start with books, that is what a Kindle is for. First there is The Book Corner, where you will find book klubs, books Recommended by our Members and this thread with additional sites for Book Lovers
Then, there is the Book Bazaar, where authors who happen to be members, (or members who happen to be authors) post about their books. It is also where you will find posts about Bargain Books and even Free Books!
Tips, Tricks and TroubleShooting is the place to go when you have a question on dealing with your Kindle, or just ask away. There are many helpful and knowedgeable people here at KindleBoards, and no question is considered stupid.
Let's Talk Kindle is the area that you can look for to find what is going on in the Kindle World.
Accessories is a favorite area of mine, all kinds of info on covers, skins, lights, bags and on and on and... Well you get the idea.
We also have the Photo Gallery where members post pictures of their pets, vacations, birds, flowers and many others items of interest to them and all of us.
Sorry for the long post, but there is just so much to like about Kindleboards, glad you found us!

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
Stacey Cochran said:
It works for me!!!

Just got you added to my wish list and also picked up a couple of samples to take a look at <-- (translation -- probably just picked you up a couple of sales most likely -- not sure I've sampled anything I haven't gone on to buy yet -- both Claws and Colorado Sequence look interesting!)

Welcome -- and its always good to meet new authors!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
intinst said:
Greetings and Welcome, Stacy! Lots to learn and do here.
What Intinst Said!

Welcome aboard, Stacy,

It's a great group of folks here.

Sailor

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Stacey Cochran said:
Thanks so much, Betsy, for the welcome! I am from North Carolina. I don't yet have a Kindle, but will very likely be getting one soon because I am a brand-new Kindle author whose books are doing fairly well.

I think it would be so cool to use my royalties to buy my first Kindle.

I've been reading up on the Kindle Board policies for authors and hopefully won't make any gaffes!

Stacey--

welcome as an author, I totally missed that!!! I'm sure you'll be fine.

Your siggy is fine, you can have both books in there, and you can have images. I recommend you browse the author posts in the Book Bazaar to see how some of our other authors do it; if someone has something you like, you can PM them for more information by clicking on the little square below the avatar (picture) on the left. (If it's green, they're currently online, if open, they're offline and will get the message when you return.)

Welcome!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Welcome Stacey!  I'm sure you'll find us a friendly crowd. Oh, I downloaded CLAWS the other day and it's on the top of my "to Read" list.
jp

·
Registered
9,932 Posts
Welcome, Stacey!

The plot summary for Claws sounds good; I'm adding it to the reading list.. we'll help you get that Kindle yet!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

1 - 20 of 27 Posts