Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 days ago, I managed to publish my second indie story after many struggles involving early senility, children, hospitals, school, cicadas (you had to be there), food items past their expiration date and general lifeness, and it's not showing up on my Kindle DTP page yet. Supposedly it's processing. Yet it managed to be the first book I've had on an Amazon list!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/books/16308/ref=pd_zg_hrsr_b_1_4_last#3

I feel disproportionately pleased.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
You did not tell me you had a new book out *scowls*.  I shall go buy it.

And already you're on a bestseller list!  Congrats!!

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think mayhap it's a lean list, but clever me for picking a lean list in the first place. And yes, I plan to eat my words soon. With fava beans and a nice glass of skim milk (not a fan of wine).

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! Now if only Amazon would acknowledge it was live instead of "publishing", I could see some reports. Anybody know how to poke that particular bear?

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DTP made it live now. The reports are underwhelming and I'm down to #75 on my list. Okay, I HAVE to stop checking. I think it brings me bad luck!

·
Registered
299 Posts
JodyWallace said:
Thanks! Now if only Amazon would acknowledge it was live instead of "publishing", I could see some reports. Anybody know how to poke that particular bear?
I've noticed that it's slower than usual. I uploaded something new on Sunday night and it still says "publishing." It's live, and I've made one sale, so...whatever. :)

Oops. Almost forgot. Congrats!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts