Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So an exciting announcement today... My debut novel is live on Amazon! ;D

It was really great feeling finally pushing that publish button on something I've worked so hard on. I'm already busy working to edit book 2 and even created the preorder!

The covers are in my sig below but I also will include the link hear if you want to check it out:

Thank you to the many people whom helped me with my blurb months ago as well as for the many others that have been so open on their own experiences! Kboards is really a great place!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Woooo weee! I know that feeling, and I can feel it from here. You're jumping for joy, aren't ya? :)

Major congratulations, and I wish you nothing but the bets of luck and success :) :)

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
csmanley said:
Congratulations! I hope to be diving into this pool myself in a week or so.
Yes, congrats!

I'm with csmanley as well, preparing to jump in the same pool so best of luck on the second book as well!

Regards,
SM

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you everyone!

Chris Fox said:
Congrats, J.T. It was smart thinking to get the 2nd book up for preorder. I'm sure you'll do well.

Love the covers, by the way.
S. Elliot Brandis said:
Congrats!

You have a schmick cover, a well formatted book, and are already working on the sequel. Looks like you're off to a great start.

Best of luck!
Thanks! I got lucky with finding someone who could do exactly what I was wanting cover wise! I'm happy I was able to get the pre-order set up and did so after many discussions I read here! I've got a lot going on between now and June but I'm jumping in feet first!

bwcolborne said:
Way to go and Welcome to the madness! Do yourself a favour and just check the sales report once a day (if that) you can really drive yourself bonkers.
^Yes... I'm trying not to. :)

It's definitely exciting looking back and looking forward! It's strange to see something that began with a single thought turn into so much more! I have to remind myself now that more editing awaits. I got an email yesterday from one of my first readers telling me "I'm anxiously awaiting more, can't wait."

That's a stimulus like no other!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Congratulations JT.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts