Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I got my Kindle about a week and a half ago (LOVE IT) and just happened to find this wonderful board via the Amazon chat board. I've been checking you guys out for a few days now and you all seem very, very nice. I already finished my first Kindle book, Life After Genius, and I must say that I enjoy this new method of reading. Does anyone else find themselves longing for their Kindle when they are supposed to be doing other tasks? I can't seem to get enough of it. Then there is this chat board that I really like to visit. Between the two I hardly get anything accomplished during the day. Happy reading everyone. Oh, by the way, I didn't think I'd do this but...I've named my Kindle. She is called Harper after the author of my most favorite book of all time, To Kill a Mockingbird.

See you around the boards,
Wannabe

·
Registered
829 Posts
Welcome Wannabe!  You're going to love it here too.  :)

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Wannabe, welcome! I'd say if you got your Kindle a week ago, you're not a Wannabe anymore...  :D

Glad to have you here.

L

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome. I accidentally submitted my post before I was finished with it. I just edited it to include what I wanted to say to begin with.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Welcome Wannabe,
  I know exactly what you mean. If I'm not reading on my kindle I'm here reading about kindle :p

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Welcome to our obession Wannabe! I can relate... read a book, read a post... who has time for anything else??  ;D

·
Registered
829 Posts
Kindled Spirit - exactly what imagine has been removed from your photobucket anyway?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey there Wannabe and Harper too!

This is your first post, and this is my 100th post!  WOOHOO!!!  Welcome to this wonderful group!

P.S.  I too find myself spending WAY too much time either here or reading my Kindle (Florence).  I'm wondering if I'll grow out of it one of these days.  Gosh I hope not!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts