Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris and I went to the Cape this weekend. It was cool but sunny. Here are a couple shots - my happy place - the beach (I love the dunes on the Cape) and one of my hunny reaching for the camera to try to get me to stop taking photos. ha ha ha didn't work!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
lol, I learned a new trick - photo posting! god help us all.

Had to add my babies. I have 4 cats. I started with one stray rescue, decided he needed a friend so I got the next one. She got pregnant on day one and I kept 2 of the babies. So.... have a entire cat family. (Everyone is spayed and neutered now) In order they are: Deebo, Jezzie, Piggie and Maggie.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! They are our kitty kids!! (yes, I am one of those people)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
Do you dress your cats??? My girlfriend's cat, Kitty though I prefer to call him Mr. Kitty, sent out Halloween cards...yes, the catsent out the cards and was dressed in a pumpkin beret with matching neck scarf :p

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chynared21 said:
Kirstin said:
Do you dress your cats??? My girlfriend's cat, Kitty though I prefer to call him Mr. Kitty, sent out Halloween cards...yes, the catsent out the cards and was dressed in a pumpkin beret with matching neck scarf :p
ha ha ha - I have given my parents cards from their "grandkitties" but I've never dressed them up! (I think they would mutiny if I did)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Kirstin said:
chynared21 said:
Kirstin said:
ha ha ha - I have given my parents cards from their "grandkitties" but I've never dressed them up! (I think they would mutiny if I did)
LOL, I told her that I was going to report her to the Humane Society ;-p She said that he loves it!!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
chynared21 said:
Kirstin said:
My friend's maltese sent my lhasa a Christmas card last year... it was one of those picture cards with her dog dressed in santa hat sitting under the tree and the card was addressed to Harley with my home address! I have never done that myself, but I did have Harley's picture taken with santa his first Christmas... Here is Harley with santa cropped out.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
awwww!!  Harley is a cutie!!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Kirstin, the Cape dunes look heavenly!  We have sand and beaches here in CA, but nothing like that.  Great photo, and thanks for sharing.

Love the furbabies!  We have 2 cats and a dog, which keeps it pretty lively around here.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Kirsten, those are the 4 most beautiful kitties I have seen in a long time. You can see the contentment in their faces, they love it at your place and it shows through in the photos, you are a total kitty person and your 4 babies know it! Can you tell I LOVE CATS?

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sailor said:
Kirsten, those are the 4 most beautiful kitties I have seen in a long time. You can see the contentment in their faces, they love it at your place and it shows through in the photos, you are a total kitty person and your 4 babies know it! Can you tell I LOVE CATS?
I am a cat lover for sure! I just looked at the photos again and poor Piggie's fur is all mussed up from a rubdown!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts