Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a teal book-style Javoedge and today I took my kindle out of my case. There were scratches! Luckily I am switching to a Mivizu sleek (pink) and I have ordered a Gelaskin. Still, scratches upset me a whole lot.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That's awful! :(

What exactly scratched it? I just ordered a flipstyle Javoedge.  I guess I never checked what the interior material is.  Which part got scratched?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly it's all over the edges of the holster part. I think it's the thread. Luckily my kindle won't be without a pretty outfit for long!

·
Registered
626 Posts
I have owned three Javoedge covers and have never had any mark left on my kindles. As the interiors are made of a leather, or leatherlike, substance I do not see how a scratch would be possible on the case of the K. Have you tried wiping the mark off?
I also have owned a Mivizu, it was the first case I bought but I switched to Javoedge when the Mivizu no longer held the K securely.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got my Mivizu today, screwed up my skin a ton around the edges, but a trim fixed it nicely. I did try rubbing the scratchy bits off, but they wouldn't erase! Some of the "rugged" type finish on the kindle has rubbed off, leaving it smooth underneath.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts