Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've had my Kindle for nearly a year.  I have about 100 books and 8 months worth of the LA Times and 8 months worth of The Nation (of course the nation only comes out weekly whereas the paper is daily).  Everything was fine until yesterday when I tried to do a search and nothing was returned.  I saw the message saying that 290 some odd items couldn't be checked because they hadn't been indexed.  In the past they all were.  I haven't added any new content (other than my subscriptions which download daily/weekly) and as I said, everything WAS indexed before.  Any idea what happened, or how long it will be before it's all indexed again?  It's a pain not being able to search for news items.  Has anyone else heard of this problem or experienced it?

·
Registered
9,181 Posts
Something was definitely going on with a few K1s yesterday.  Check out the 2 threads in Not Quite Kindle on whether the K1s are updating and books disappearing.  Everything seems to be fine with mine this morning after a similar experience last night.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts