Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
By my husband. The confirmed nonreader. He's already discussing getting himself a Kindle 1.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. I am not very nice. I can't get him to give it back and get out of the store though.

·
Registered
206 Posts
OMG! I was all ready to be horrified!  :-X To sympathize! I felt my stomach sink at the thought of Dexter being stolen! I thought it had been left at your door and stolen!

Glad my thoughts weren't true.  ;D

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the rolling pin is sounding better and better. he just suggested we share it.hahahahahaha  :eek:

·
Registered
61 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
I am so thankful my husband has no intrest at all in it. He gives me the eyes glazed over look and says "that's nice dear". My iPod is a different story. He's constantly borrowing that.
I was so excited when Bob got here. I tried explaining to my husband that I had named him Bob and why. He was playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed on our Xbox 360 & I didn't even get a reaction. It took me about 3 "Did you hear me?"s to even get him to acknowlege what I had said. And then he gave me the same glazed over look and said, I quote, "Uh huh."

He's not really a reader, so that's a relief, I guess. At least I don't have to worry about him stealing Bob from me. :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Thanks for the heart attack.

No person living in my house or otherwise; has even been allowed to breathe near my Kindle without me being right beside them...and even then, I get the jitters. All have been warned since day one: touch and you die.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
LOL! Don't scare me like that!!!  :eek: I know that I would not share my Kindle. For just 1 reason alone, I would be afraid of sticky fingers touching my Kindle. My father wanted me to do a demo with friends at dinner once. He did not stop asking me during the whole dinner. My answer was, I would after I eat & washed my hands. I wouldn't do it while I was eating. I did not want to get my sticky fingers on it. Then, when I showed my Kindle to them, I kept moving it away so they wouldn't touch it with their sticky fingers.  ::)

·
Registered
221 Posts
You want to know what becomes between me and my Kindle? Nothing.  (Too bad I don't look like Brooke Shields...  ;))

Seriously, this is why no one, but me, touches my Kindle. Even my non-book-reading husband isn't allowed to use it. I'm too afraid they'll love it as much as I do and never return it.  :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I feel your pain! The first time my daughter saw mine I didn't see it again for 2 days! She is now getting her own! :)

·
Registered
419 Posts
No worries about that with my partner, when I got it and showed it to him and got all gushy about it, he said he was happy I liked it but he wasn't that interested.

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
My husband wasn't interested in the K1 much, but he did spend a little time trying to drool over the K2 last night.
I suspect that we may be discussing another one later in the year  :)

·
Registered
677 Posts
Don't scare people like that!  :mad:

I am glad it was only your Hubby, but I do like the frying pan idea. That would be my reaction.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts