Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The installation was pretty easy, I was surprised at HOW easy actually. I was able to peel up a corner and reposition it, and it seems to be holding perfectly fine.

The fit is not 100%, but it is DAMN close. Some of the buttons are a LITTLE off, but it is very good. I have a close up here:

The lables on the buttons are reprinted on the decals, which is a VERY nice touch. Overall, it is a very nice kit and it was very professionaly packaged and shipped. I am VERY happy with the results.

It is the "Absolute Power" skin available here:
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,19097.htm

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I love the clean lines and how beautiful the Kindle2s are with their skins! But I am still enamored of my Kindle 1!

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
You are very welcome.
I think that disarray is VERY attractive.
My pictures are slightly out of focus, so the K2 looks better than the pictures.
Quite nice......now I have to decide about keeping the Amazon black cover or purchasing a mocha medge prodigy.
Decisions, Decisions.

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
No.
The thickness is not noticeable.
And the decal only covers parts that are not moveable.
Works great and provides a surface that will not get dirty or scratched.
And looks a lot better than plain old white.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Wow. These are really nice. It's amazing how one device can look so different.
That is what I like about covers and skins. You can take the basic Kindle and personalize so that it is like no other.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Helo , those all look beautiful, I have a question or 2, where did you get the K2 scren savers and how did you instal them? I am dying for some new ones. Thank you in advance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.