Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The installation was pretty easy, I was surprised at HOW easy actually. I was able to peel up a corner and reposition it, and it seems to be holding perfectly fine.

The fit is not 100%, but it is DAMN close. Some of the buttons are a LITTLE off, but it is very good. I have a close up here:

The lables on the buttons are reprinted on the decals, which is a VERY nice touch. Overall, it is a very nice kit and it was very professionaly packaged and shipped. I am VERY happy with the results.

It is the "Absolute Power" skin available here:
http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,19097.htm

·
Registered
137 Posts
Oooh! Thanks for posting! I just ordered that skin for my K1. It suggests silence, secrecy, mystery...all that fun stuff!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
yingxuebailang said:
ohh.. I like your screensaver, can you post the pic for it??

Thanks
That's one of the screensavers that comes with the Kindle 2. One of the few new ones in the group.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Beautiful!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the roses!  Very cool.  (I don't think I'd get them for MY Kindle though  ;)  )

·
Registered
335 Posts
That is really gorgeous!

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I love the clean lines and how beautiful the Kindle2s are with their skins! But I am still enamored of my Kindle 1!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
ohhhh, very nice looking.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
You are very welcome.
I think that disarray is VERY attractive.
My pictures are slightly out of focus, so the K2 looks better than the pictures.
Quite nice......now I have to decide about keeping the Amazon black cover or purchasing a mocha medge prodigy.
Decisions, Decisions.

·
Registered
21,587 Posts
No.
The thickness is not noticeable.
And the decal only covers parts that are not moveable.
Works great and provides a surface that will not get dirty or scratched.
And looks a lot better than plain old white.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
luvmy4brats said:
Wow. These are really nice. It's amazing how one device can look so different.
That is what I like about covers and skins. You can take the basic Kindle and personalize so that it is like no other.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Helo , those all look beautiful, I have a question or 2, where did you get the K2 scren savers and how did you instal them? I am dying for some new ones. Thank you in advance.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts