Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Congrats!! I'm waiting for my 2nd Kindle due to arrive today. I have the very first one and had to get the 3G SO. I'm probably just as excited as you. Can't wait to see how much different this version will be from the original. You will LOVE your Kindle. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I know how you feel!  It's so exciting to get a Kindle, you just want to share the feeling!

Congratulations. And welcome to the proud community of Kindle owners!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats! I know how you feel as I recently got mine too and I use it every day :) its awesome!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Congrats! It IS a fabulous feeling! Now prepare to be horrified at how much you spend on books now that it's ridiculously easy to get them.  ;D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dawn McCullough White said:
Yes, this is my "I just got my first Kindle ever" thread :D Don't know how excited anyone else is going to be but I'm complete stoked!!

I have the white, 3G version.

Dawn
Awesome! My arrived yesterday too! I couldn't believe how quickly it came! I also got the 3g, but Graphite! I am trying to decide what case I want.... It's a tough decision ;D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Congrats on your Kindle 3G! My husband and kids gave me the exact one for Christmas - the white one, and I absolutely love it!
BTW...I love the name of your book. My first name is Cameo...  ;D I'll definitely be downloading and reading it on my kindle soon.
Enjoy your new Kindle! I am mine! 

1 - 15 of 15 Posts