Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First my addiction was to coffee....Now my addiction is my kindle. I had gotten a check from the college (they over charged me a class). Now what did I do with the money. I immediately cashed it, took it to coinstar, and bought the entire Southern Vampires series by Charlaine Harris and a couple of other books. Keep in mind I am still trying to curve my caffeine habit, so I am still buying coffee (my mom is against coffee, for some reason.) Darn finals are coming up too.

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I can't think of a better thing to do with found money than buy books.  I've been finding change all over my house and everyone else's, too.  Tomorrow is coinstar day. 

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:
I can't think of a better thing to do with found money than buy books. I've been finding change all over my house and everyone else's, too. Tomorrow is coinstar day.
Thank the Lord for loose change and coinstar!! My kindlebook collection keeps growing!! :)

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I should add I am a college student that doesn't work. Its time to get a job to support my Kindle habit. I wouln't mind working at Borders or B&N

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
hazeldazel said:
Word! I received my Kindle on the evening of November 4th. Since then I have spent $191.50 in books! Ack!
I think I'm spending about the same amount I spent at the library book sales every month. The difference is, the Kindle books get read. The dtb's are unread and cluttering up my shelves.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Classics, Classics, Classics...free and enjoyable.  www.manybooks.net  www.feedbooks.com

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
Maybe I should add I am a college student that doesn't work. Its time to get a job to support my Kindle habit. I wouln't mind working at Borders or B&N
Maybe at Starbucks, so you can get your coffee free ;)!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Just got my Amazon Visa bill.  I went $13 over budget.  Not too bad, but I'm going to start tracking my purchases better. 

Amazon gift cards for Christmas, please.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Just tell your parents they have a choice - would they prefer that you be addicted to the Kindle, or to hard drugs. The books should start flowing immediately.

Steve

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
chynared21 said:
LOL Octo...I was going to suggest a B&N with a Starbucks ;)
I am considering it. I live across the street from two starbucks and I have a friend at each location. Its time to make some phone calls

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Vegas_Asian said:
My study buddy is addicted to that. Finally tried the peppermint mocha...I LOVE it!
I had a couple of friends from Toronto hooked on the PHC when they were down here last Dec...their Tim Horton's makes something similar and now they're in heaven :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.