Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some photos of my Kindle outfitted in its new Decal Girl Magellan skin. I was surprised at how easy it was to apply, and very happy with it, though I may have to keep my Kindle out of its case sometimes, as I love the back of the skin. The darker skin does make the text appear a little darker, as I hoped it would.

The skin goes beautifully with both of my Borsa Bella bags (I sent her my own fabric), as well as my m-edge cover.

When Oberon does a space themed cover, I may consider it!

Here's the back:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oh that is beautiful -- love it all...

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Good combos there. You like space eh?  :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow those look really great.  I love your theme and the way they all compliment each other

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Oh I love your combo! So Beautiful! That skin and bags look great with your m-edge!

·
Registered
761 Posts
Cool, I got the 'Lost Souls' skin (from iStyles but I believe they have the same one on Decal Girl) and it's similar. They're a bit tough to put on but I like the skins. Great combo!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Really great looking Kombo!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It all looks really good together! 

Does the skin have black in it or is it dark blue. I have been thinking about this skin with a black cover? 

Thanks,

Tammy

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tjomac said:
It all looks really good together!

Does the skin have black in it or is it dark blue. I have been thinking about this skin with a black cover?

Thanks,

Tammy
The background is black. I had spotted Magellan on the K1, and thought it would go nicely with both my black space and my blue BB bags, which it does. It took a couple of weeks for DecalGirl to make it available for the K2, but they did. Apparently you can request any design you see on other devices if it isn't currently available for the Kindle, and they will add it. (at least that's my understanding)

·
Registered
27 Posts
RangerXenos said:
The background is black. I had spotted Magellan on the K1, and thought it would go nicely with both my black space and my blue BB bags, which it does. It took a couple of weeks for DecalGirl to make it available for the K2, but they did. Apparently you can request any design you see on other devices if it isn't currently available for the Kindle, and they will add it. (at least that's my understanding)
Thanks, I ordered a black cover so I may think about this...I really like the space theme too! I wish the skiins were easily interchangeable as I there are three that caught my fancy! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts