Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I'm reading a paper book, as I get to the end of a page, I slip my finger under it to turn the page. With Zelda, I find I'm clicking Next Page before I finish the last line.

Does anyone else do that?

G

·
Yep. It makes the transition so much smoother. I don't even notice the flash to the next page because my mind is still processing the last sentence.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Yep I do that also. I've gotten so I hit the next page button when I get to the last line or so. Although once I was so engrossed in what I was reading I tried a couple times to turn the page just like with a dead tree book.

Lynn

·
Registered
42 Posts
Me too. Sometimes I even turn it before I've fully read the last line because I'm so excited to go on. It's dumb cause then I have to go back and make sure I read it. Duh.

·
Registered
829 Posts
pghaworth said:
Me too. Sometimes I even turn it before I've fully read the last line because I'm so excited to go on. It's dumb cause then I have to go back and make sure I read it. Duh.
me too!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I do this too. Every once in awhile I still hit it too soon and have to go back, I get aggravated with myself when I do that. ::)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts