Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In March I bought my Kindle Wifi from Staples...then they came out with the 3G with SO....if I would have known I would have waited the 3 months to purchase my kindle. I have talked to Staples and Kindle CS (a couple of times) and they just won't let me upgrade. I would probably use quite a few of the offers...and probably future ones also...they still won't let me upgrade, darn it!!!!
Story of my life....a day late and a dollar short!!! LOL.

·
Registered
12,227 Posts
I know the feeling Susan. The other day I bought a new skin for my hubby's XBox. A couple days later the site had a sale. If I had waited I could've got the skin 25 % cheaper but I had no idea they were about to do a sale.  :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dara, call them and see if they will honor the sale price. Sometimes the stores here will honor the sale price up to 30 days.

I just happened to check my E-mail...they last person I spoke to at Kindle CS did send me an $8.00 credit because he wasn't able to help me with the upgrade. That was really a very nice surprise (though the upgrade would have been better! LOL).
At least I can now purchase that Stephen King book I have been eyeing!

Anybody wanna trade a 3G with SO for a Wifi???? J/K LOL.

·
Super Moderator
67,346 Posts
The nature of technology is that, whatever you buy, a few months later they'll release something else "better".  So you can lament your bad luck, or be happy that you had your cool thing all those months while everyone else had to wait.

It's all in how you look at it.

And, if you are the sort who really does always want to have the latest thing, you just need to know that about yourself and budget accordingly. ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts