Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The lovely Terry R. of TERyvisions.com just made me a cover with this spectacularly gorgeous model:

She also did two more for me. These guys aren't dogs, either:

And yes, I own two Aussies, either of whom is gorgeous enough to be a cover model, but alas, I didn't have a photo with good enough resolution, so this boy is a stock photo. (So are the men, more's the pity...)

G

·
If that dog has heterochromia, that's awesome!

Also, does that guy have hair around his belly-button but not on his chest? That's weird. I wonder how he feels about his belly button afro.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heterochromia is a new word to me-- I had to look it up. Aussies very often have mismatched, oddly colored, or mottled eyes. I have one Aussie with bright blue eyes, and one with one brown eye and one partially blue eye. It's a very common thing in the breed.

Got to be honest... True Blue stole my heart
Aussies will do that to you. ;D

I just posted these so you guys could see how awesome Terry R. is. I'm very happy with all the covers she's done for me!

G

·
foreverjuly said:

Also, does that guy have hair around his belly-button but not on his chest? That's weird. I wonder how he feels about his belly button afro.
I was thinking the same thing. lol

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I guess I could have the artist adjust it to cut out his bellybutton if it bugs enough people.  But I kind of like the happy trails image, myself.  Also, all my books so far have featured these shaved and oiled guys... I like having one who's a little fuzzy (and I don't mean the dog ;D).

·
Registered
294 Posts
Came into this thread for the men....

Stayed for the happy trail talk!  :D 

Seriously, though, hairy is a-ok in my book.  I mean, just look at the puppy!  He's fuzzy, and totally pulling it off.

Also, David, look at my cover if you need a little therapy.  You're welcome.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
True Blue is so on my insta-buy list :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.