Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My glasses.

I would love a case that has a safe place, like a pocket for my glasses.  I am not fussy, I use a plain patagonia cover, no skin, no bag, but i would love if my Patagonia had a small place for my glasses.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have to vote for a good cover. You need something to protect that investment. Plus, I find the cover enhances my reading experience. And with something like an Oberon cover, it becomes a much more aesthetic experience.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have to agree with you Jimp. Whats a carry on bag if you dont protect your investment? I love my oberon covers.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
overall I agree it would be a cover, at nighttime the most necessary accessorie switches (for me) to a light. There are many times at night that I wouldn't be able to read without it.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
vsch said:
My glasses.

I would love a case that has a safe place, like a pocket for my glasses. I am not fussy, I use a plain patagonia cover, no skin, no bag, but i would love if my Patagonia had a small place for my glasses.
Your best bet might be one of these: http://www.amazon.com/Amazon-kindle-CaseCrown-Double-Memory/dp/B001THXSI4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243109669&sr=8-1

It's similar to the Patagonia zip around case, but it has a front pocket for your glasses or other accessories. It does come in two patterns as well for those who aren't into plain black. Best of all, the memory foam padding should protect your Kindle screen from the glasses & vice versa.

There's at least one review of this in the Reviews section.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
koolmnbv said:
overall I agree it would be a cover, at nighttime the most necessary accessorie switches (for me) to a light. There are many times at night that I wouldn't be able to read without it.
same here, I love my mighty brite light

1 - 8 of 8 Posts