Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

Just joining to find the 12-step program for my Kindle addiction.  It is the best invention since the thermos bottle!  I am an informatics nurse like Leslie and love all new gadgets.  I must confess I pre-ordered my M-cover and my new light.

Someone take my credit card away from me......MWWWWAAAHHHH!

Jo Ann from Maryland

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Welcome, JoAnn, good to have you here!

We have a few other nurses on the board, too.

And, yes, I am an addict. It's a powerful thing...LOL

L

B

·
0 Posts
It is beginning to sound like a prerequisite.

Theresa here, I am a Kindle addict. Also a nurse...........hehehehe.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I'm not a nurse.... but I work for My Nurse which is a health system's 24/7/365 nurse triage call center.  I've worked in the health care field for almost 8 years now...... and I AM a Kindle Addict!!  I was hoping for an Oberon cover for MaKK but may have to wait now that I see they might be around $100.  MaKK has already slipped out of the cover that he came with (no damage at all thank goodness!!) and I did have the elastic band around the bottom right corner and I try to be so careful!!!  UGH!!  May have to go with the M-edge...... I definitely want something more secure.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm Colleen, and I'm a nursing student!  I just ordered my Kindle and posted a quick intro.

So, do you nurses have any recommendations for reading I must download once my new Kindle arrives?  I am getting REALLY tired of the textbooks!  I need some fun stuff to read...

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
colleen said:
I'm Colleen, and I'm a nursing student! I just ordered my Kindle and posted a quick intro.

So, do you nurses have any recommendations for reading I must download once my new Kindle arrives? I am getting REALLY tired of the textbooks! I need some fun stuff to read...
Oh, Colleen, welcome! Where are you in your nursing program? My son is a jr. in a "classic" (ie, generic) baccalaureate program in upstate New York. I'm so proud of him.

In terms of reading, what's your taste? I am reading this weeks freebie The Reincarnationist by MJ Rose and so far it seems pretty good. On a student budget you might like it because it's free.

L

1 - 7 of 7 Posts