Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, that makes it sounds great, but at the moment there are only two posts and no followers. (Please feel free to follow my blog.)
I am also happy to promote other authors works on there so just message me with the details.

I am linking the blog here http://thegoodreadguide.wordpress.com, and also on twitter and Facebook so hopefully there will be some followers soon.

thank you for looking!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention, I will happily promote books and short stories of any genre, not just childrens stories. The blog is brand new so the more posts we have the better.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Jeanne
Just let me know if and when you want your books promoting on the site and I will happily do so.
This is still all very new to me, so I don't know if what I am doing is for the best, but its a great learning experience.

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
Thank you so much!  I will get in touch soon.  And if it makes you feel any better, very few of us actually know what we are doing.  LOL  I had a blog...just got rid of it as it didn't feel quite right and I'm about to start up another one.  I think we are all just learning as we go.  Enjoy the ride...it will be a fun one!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I just left a comment on your blog. It will take time (as with anything new) but I'm sure you'll get more than enough support from KB and other authors!

I don't have a book to promote but if you want to throw a shout-out to www.indiebooklounge.com it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeanne, I hope so.
Al, thank you and yes I certainly will. I just checked out your site, happy to give it a mention or two over the next few days!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Ripley, keeping my fingers crossed.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Kimberly and thank you.
I will PM you for a few details but basically I will write a little about you as an author and then short descriptions of your books complete with pics and links to your Amazon page. If you want anything extra just say so, its no problem.
Its all very new at the moment so I am just experimenting with what will work and what doesn't.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ok, so I only just figured out how to put a subscriptions widget in, its easy when you know how.
http://thegoodreadguide.wordpress.com/
So if you are interested in subscribing just click the box that is now there. thank you.
Also, although I wouldnt actually say the blog is taking off I do have a good amount of views so far (in my opinion anyway), so anyone is interested in having their books added to a blog post or indeed anyone who may want to be a guest blogger to self-promote their work, feel free to let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts