Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my new BorsaBella travel bag on Saturday and it's beyond beautiful. Melissa really outdid herself on it. I love the fabric on the inside (it was a surprise ;) ) I'll probably use this quite often as a regular purse, and when I don't, it slides perfectly into most of my other purses.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Beautiful!  Is the strap on the purse long enough to wear across the body or is it a shoulder bag only?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Very nice! I sooo want one, but I am trying to be good........we'll see how long that lasts! It's very pretty.  :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Luv it is beautiful! I am having a tough time not ordering another travel bag. I have Pink Kleo which I adore but am waiting on new fabrics and then may order another.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It looks like there is additional space at the top which is good, I could put my glasses there and use the outside zippered pouch for something else. Very cool bag.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oh very nice!  I love that print.  I think I might need another bag for mine:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
iI just received mine in the Shower clouds fabric.  I love it except that the zippers open from the right to left.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Are these bags as well padded as they look?  All I have to compare it to is my Target-bought Belkin quilted pink case  ::)

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
libro said:
Are these bags as well padded as they look? All I have to compare it to is my Target-bought Belkin quilted pink case ::)
It is padded, but it's not as stiff as the bag by Belkin (I have both) It's also about 1/2 wider and an inch taller than the Belkin.

If you don't mind waiting a bit, I can post a picture of the 2 side by side so you can see the difference.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I'm waiting for mine, as well.  I wonder if I've received my confirmation email yet.

*runs off to check*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts