Kindle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Creek Bed Maple Oberon came in the mail today!!! It is fantastic! it's a lot thinner [with the Kindle2 in it] than I had expected. It is also very easy to fold all the way back and the Kindle seems very secure with the four corners! I am absolutely thrilled! In addition to the wonderful cover Oberon was kind enough to give me not only the tree of life charm but a wolf charm as well! Here are some pics for you!

Charms:

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Everything is sooo pretty.  I love the cover your k2 looks very secure in it.  The charms are great, which one are you going to attached to the little bungee thingy?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Congratulations!  I agree that the Oberon covers are quite a bit thinner (w/the K2 in them) than I thought they would be.  I just received my black Bold Celtic today, and I already have the saddle ROH in my shopping cart on the Oberon site but am trying to NOT push the buy button!!!!  :)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
gwen10 said:
Congratulations! I agree that the Oberon covers are quite a bit thinner (w/the K2 in them) than I thought they would be. I just received my black Bold Celtic today, and I already have the saddle ROH in my shopping cart on the Oberon site but am trying to NOT push the buy button!!!! :)
ROTFL I have 2 and have Forest and red Sun in my cart. They are so beautiful, wish I had one of each. Mother's Day can't get here soon enough!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
I'm going to attach the Wolf charm......so if anyone wants the tree of life let me know- $5 buck amazon GC seem fair? lol
Seems fair to me, could be 5 books. We are sick individuals when it comes to anything Kindle. :D

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures -- that is the exact cover that I ordered for my K2 and according to UPS it is one state away and will be delivered tomorrow! Yayy! Glad to hear the cover folds back easily.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
I'm going to attach the Wolf charm......so if anyone wants the tree of life let me know- $5 buck amazon GC seem fair? lol
If no one's claimed it - I'm PMing you!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Beautiful cover and great pics!  Thanks for showing the charms too, I haven't seen them all.  I still love my Celtic one, but the wolf charm is awesome, too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Beautiful!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts