Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a new ebook, digi press called Nobody Rocks out of Seattle. I think they're the first alterna press ever that only publish for the Kindle. Their first offering is the cult classic - The Last Stand of Mr. America. Its a deep dark edgy read, but it means the Kindle is expanding into the subculture. Yeahhh!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Shill? Member name the "same" as the publisher name?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there,

My name's Jason Flores-Williams. My novel, The Last Stand of Mr. America, is now available on Kindle. The book was first published in the UK in 2002 by Canongate, but never officially releases in America. Quick warning: it is a dark, twisted book about the hypocrisy in America. It is not for everyone.To give you an ide, here is a blurb from the back:

"Jason Flores-Williams is an all-american outlaw and edgewalker in the tradition of Jack Kerouac, Charles Bukowski and Biggie Smalls. The Last Stand of Mr. America cuts innto our heart of darkness with no bullshit bedside manner and no anesthesia." David Gates, Jernigan.

I don't put that out there to pump it, but just to give you an honest idea.

If any clubs want to read the book, I'd be happy tobe apart of any discussions.

JFW

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hi Jason,

We have a guideline here at Kindleboards: one thread per book per author. Since you started a thread for this book yesterday and another one today, I have merged the two together.

Leslie
Global Moderator

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry Leslie, they told me to post and I used their log in. You run a great board here. Thanks for your work.

Jason

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Chad Winters said:

I think I'll wait for their next release....
I think I'll just pass.

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Nobosy Rocks said:
Sorry Leslie, they told me to post and I used their log in. You run a great board here. Thanks for your work.

Jason
Thanks for understanding, Jason, and welcome to KindleBoards. Glad to have you here!

L

1 - 10 of 10 Posts