Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
3 pages? Is that all? Pish. I'm up to about 360 samples now....
And some most of those are only first books of a series, if I actually get started on some of the series, think how many MORE books are waiting for me!

I'll never read them all... But I keep on samplin' anyway!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OMG WOW! I thought I was bad! I try to only sample books I'm really interested in buying........still not cutting it short hehe

·
Registered
704 Posts
Well.... I have 185 samples and 87 books on 28 pages. I just got my Kindle 2 in Feb. I think I am addicted!

Kdawna

·
Registered
383 Posts
It's the freebies that are backing me up!  I figure I already have them, so why not read em?
But then I'll read about another book, download a sample so I don't forget, and...  ;D

I don't even want to count how many samples I have! :eek:

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL I keep getting samples/freebies and then finding another book I want to read more and the other get shoved to the back of the list......It's never ending! I need to force myself to stop looking at new books until my current "must reads" are done! LOL

·
Registered
501 Posts
kdawna said:
Well.... I have 185 samples and 87 books on 28 pages. I just got my Kindle 2 in Feb. I think I am addicted!

Kdawna
Wow - I got my Kindle in Feb, and between purchases, freebies and samples, I'm up to 41 pages. I'm probably past "outpatient therapy" for my Kindleholic® addiction........

If I didn't have all of you "Kindle Enablers" giving me more download ideas, this would be alot easier (but not nearly as much fun!)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Steph H said:
3 pages? Is that all? Pish. I'm up to about 360 samples now....
And some most of those are only first books of a series, if I actually get started on some of the series, think how many MORE books are waiting for me!

I'll never read them all... But I keep on samplin' anyway!
Steph you can just read samples and forget the books! :D

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
No kiddin'.  That'd still keep me plenty busy for awhile! :D

·
Registered
599 Posts
I used to have a bunch of samples, but I got annoyed that they were taking up so much space on my home page, so I deleted most of them and put them on my Save-For-Later list instead :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts