Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sister taught herself how to set up a web site for her Kennels. It's still a work in process. I'm pretty proud of her and I'd like you guys to check it out.

It's still a work in process but I think for someone who just learned how to turn on a computer a few short months ago and still calls me to find out how to change her screen resolution, she did a great job.

http://www.countrylanekennels.info/index.html

·
Registered
455 Posts
The site is great! I will have to remember to check back in a few. I am interested to see what breeds she has and that is not on the site yet. Plus, I love to look at puppy pics. I have a black lab and eventually I would like to get a small companion dog. It is hard to find a breeder that doesn't just do mass breeding. I always look for someone who cares for the animals and gives them lots of attention so they are socialized, or at least on the way. I feel so sorry for puppies that are just left in pens with little to no human contact. Not good for them in soooo many ways.

Thanks for posting the site!

·
Registered
493 Posts
She is doing a great job, and should be proud.  But I'm sure you've told her that already.

can't go wrong with puppies.  You might want to warn her about those pesky devil dogs though.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks,

She has just got the basics up.  She will have much more up soon.  She's been working on it pretty vigorously.  At the same time she's been teaching herself how to type with an on line typing tutor.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hey
Vamp - sure she is your sister?  That's a pretty classy website  ;)

Well on second thought - you are pretty classy yourself - sometimes  ???

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep, she's my baby sister.  I don't know about the rest of it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Vampi does she breed puggles?

I am trying to convince my DH that all I want for my birthday (May 27) is another furbaby. I love puggles and I bet one would be a great little brother for my mini werewolf Shadow  :D I bet if I told my DH that the breeder was the sister of a friend he would be more likely to get me one..

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not for setting up her web site. I don't know how to do that. I never had a desire or need to do it.

Vampi does she breed puggles?
I don't think she has any pugs to breed anymore. I'm not sure. There is an email address if you want to write her and I think her phone number is on there too....or I can just ask her tomorrow and let you know.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Vampy -

Your little 'sis has done a great job of setting the site up.

I can't wait until it's filled out a bit more  8)

Thanks for posting,

Marci

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
What a nice site.  Thanks for sharing, Vampy. 

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm glad you all are enjoying the preview.  She has quite the can do spirit, unlike me.

She and her husband built their house.  They also built everyone of her Kennels, and planted a pecan orchard and all kinds of other projects. 

Once her house was built, she had a bare space on a wall in the living room.  Instead of buying a picture, she painted her own muriel on the wall and her husband framed it.  Even though it's mostly done, she still tinkers with it making tiny improvements.  She has never had any real training to do any of this stuff.  She just thinks of something she wants done and does it.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Aaaawwwwww...I want a puppy.  Great job...you both should be proud.

·
Registered
326 Posts
That is really nice. Ive been working on one of my own so i know just how hard it is to do. You can really be proud of her. She's doing a great job.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Awwww, fuzzy puppies.

She's doing a great job on her website!  Those things can be a bear, and tedious to boot.  Even though she's not done (and I can't imagine what the site will look like when she is), she's done a fantastic job. Way to go, Vampsister!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts