Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got home from work at about 6:35.  It's dark and i am out fumbling in my mail box and I find a big package and a little one.

I ordered a charm bracelet from Kim Harrison's on line store to display with my books.  That was the little package.  It got here really fast.

I thought the bigger package was my Kindleboards Tee shirt.  I couldn't wait to get in the house to try it on.

I ripped open the mailer and reached inside and pulled out something that looked like tribble with button eyes.  I was thinking what in the world is this?  There was about 8 of them in there, all different colors.  Drat no shirt.

I looked a the return address, it was from Pop Cap games.  I guess they were rewarding me for buying Peggle Nights.

·
Registered
788 Posts
You have to take a picture of this mysterious thing and show us.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Our daughter got a tribble for Christmas one year... We found it at a Movie Store in some obscure mall while on vacation one year! It vibrated and made those cute little sounds just like on Star Trek!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
These little fur balls don't do anything but collect dust.  If I can tear myself away from here or my Kindle long enough, I'll see what I can do about taking some pics and posting them.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Vampyre said:
These little fur balls don't do anything but collect dust.
That's what they want you to think. Therein lies their safety. "Pay no attention to us. We're not doing anything but collecting dust."

Next thing you know, POW! You have been eaten entirely out of quadro-triticale!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I have laying about is cat food and dog food.  I threw one at TYPO this morning.  She just sort of flipped me of and demanded to be let outside.

Fine minutes of sub freezing cold, she wanted back in. 

Who's laughing now cat?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chad Winters said:
They never even addressed the horrible problem of Tribble poop!!
Because tribbles poop more tribbles. Spock actually comments that they "produce no waste." All intake is converted directly into more tribbles.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They were so efficient at digestion, there was no waste.  They just ate until they reproduced then ate more.

Eat sleep reproduce...

I type to slowly  :(

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Drat!  videos from places like YouTube are blocked on my work puter. They don't want me havin' too much fun...If they only knew hehehe!

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vampyre said:
Drat! videos from places like YouTube are blocked on my work puter. They don't want me havin' too much fun...If they only knew hehehe!
It's 3:23 of some orchestra doing the MI theme.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts