Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered it on June 1st and it arrived today, 9 days later! I was expected a much longer wait. Very impressive! LOVE the skin except for two minor things. First, it was a real pain having to remove all the cut outs for the keyboard, but that happens with all skins, and second, it stretches WAY easily. I was able to fix it though and I think it looks great with my cover!

I previously had a 3acp skin on-WHAT a nightmare! Residue all over the place and the skin itself was actually DIFFICULT to remove. It tore and tore and had to be pried off the Kindle. The back stuck so tight it took the battery cover off! I'd had it on for 3 months. Stay far far away from 3acp!

Let me know what you think! ;D

Link: MyTego.com

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Annie said:
I'm considering getting one over there too. Did you get a back cover? Or just the front one?
I just got the front. I didn't see much point to getting a skin for the back since my Kindle never leaves its cover. :)

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I LOVE your new skin! I feel your pain with the 3acp skin. Mine was a very similar experience, I would never reccomend those skins to anyone. They are pretty but imo not worth the hassle.

Your new skin is beautiful and looks great with your oberon.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Beautiful. 

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just got a custom skin from mytego as well. It's "Frederick the Literate " on the back

I have used this company before when I had a Sony and I am very pleased. They make it easy for custom work and I already have plans for a medieval theme when I get bored with this one.

I like them better than decalgirl. I got sick of the design choices from decalgirl. Creating my own ideas makes the most sense. I like that they have better grip than decalgirl, are less reflective and the back design I think is better than decalgirl's because it comes in 2 parts where the k2 has a seperation plus they have little slits around where the back skin comes around the back of the power button where there are groves. On decalgirl's design there are not slits and for me it always seems to lead to a little bubbling so anyway I am very pleased with mytego

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33119&l=3948a26345&id=1727995484
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=33120&l=284c312509&id=1727995484

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I love cats too! I have two spoiled rotten ones, as you can see from my avatar. :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts