Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Mysteria work well or not?  I've read a few reports that it has found Kindle books, but so far my experience with it is underwhelming.

This is what I've seen so far:

1. When I registered there were books on my wishlist that were available on Kindle, but Mysteria didn't detect them.

2.  It doesn't update my Mysteria list when I add new items to my Amazon list.  I have to deregister and then register again to get my complete list into the system.

3.  Today I received an e-mail stating that a book I've been been waiting for is now available in a Kindle edition.  Wrong.  The book hasn't been released yet, and there is no indication that it will be Kindleized when it is.

I'm not complaining.  Afterall, it's a free service.  I'm just wondering if it's worth bothering with. 

·
Registered
737 Posts
I too have had to deregister and reregister to have Mysteria pick up books I have added to my wishlist.  I haven't had any of my books become available as kbooks, so I can't comment further.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
So far, it's not working for me at all.... I fiddled with it for some time yesterday, updating my "waiting to be Kindled list" to public, deregistering, re-registering a few times.... It finally picked up a few items from that list, it still shows items from my default wishlist that are no longer on that wishlist.... I've tried deleting those from the Mysteria list, but they popped up again today.....

I'm going to stick to checking manually.... I was pleasantly surprised when I went through my list of 100+ titles a few days ago, and 4 of them are now available for the Kindle.... That was the first time any of the books I wanted showed up as available.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Link?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I was working with the programmer prior to it's release and he implemented many of my suggestions.  If you have them, please use the site links and let him know your problems--he is very open to ways to improve his service. 

·
Registered
737 Posts
Jesslyn said:
I was working with the programmer prior to it's release and he implemented many of my suggestions. If you have them, please use the site links and let him know your problems--he is very open to ways to improve his service.
Developers email is [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts