Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before my Kindle messed up, I had downloaded a sample of a book that I really liked. All my books got deleted, and now that I have a new Kindle (thank you Amazon!), I cannot for the life of me remember the title of the book, nor the author's name!

The book is set in the south, and the woman is a real estate agent who hates old houses, but sells them because they make big profits.
She goes to talk to an old man about selling his house, and sees a ghost in the garden by a swing.

If anyone can figure out the title, please, please post it here for me. I have searched, but have had no luck thus far.

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,556 Posts
Doesn't ring a bell. . .but one of the book lovers sites is supposed to be one where you can find a book by plot.

The other thing you might do is go through your amazon wish list and/or browsing history and see if anything there looks familiar.

It sounds interesting!  If you figure it out, let us know!  Did you talk about it here before at all?

Good luck. . .hope someone else can be more helpful.   :(

Ann

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
I went to the Kindle Store, did a search on real estate agent.

Then looked at the left side, and under Fiction there were 6 books listed. Here's the results--are any of them the right book?

Betsy

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
And thanks to the Kindleboards member who suggested http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom for our Book Lovers Links so we could suggest it to you!

Yay, for book lovers sticking together. Now I'm going to download a sample, too!

Betsy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.