Kindle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my protags hosts a reality show where small business owners compete for him to invest a million dollars into their business.

Possible names for this reality show:

Invest In Me

The Next Level

what else? Can you suggest anything better, catchier?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I remember someone on Shark Tank (the US version of Dragon's Den) kept referring to a $1M investment as a "Milsky" so perhaps you could use that. Something like Make a Milsky or Milsky Mania or The Milksy Man.

"Welcome to Make a Milsky! And heeeeeeere's ..... Johnny!"

·
Registered
705 Posts
Hmm, maybe:

Venture Capital (Or adventure capital)
Dollars and Cents (Or Dollars and Sense)
A Million Reasons Why
Money Down
The Pitch
Million on a Hustle
Down to Brass Tacks (Or just Brass Tacks)
Beyond Thunderdome (Just kidding)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, everyone. Good suggestions.

Based on your suggestions, how about:

Ante Up, Angel

Angels Invest, Devils Divest [a bit of a mouthful and doesn't really make sense]

Financed by an Angel

The Tough Angel

dunno..not sure about any of them.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, everyone. More good suggestions.

Again, based on your suggestions, how about:

Pitch A Million

Bitchin’ Pitchin’

I fear the second one sounds too flip. Usually these shows have serious titles. I think the first has real possibilities.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It’s a cozy mystery series, so I guess a humorous or flip name would work. But still, as far as I can tell from my google research, all these business shows have serious names.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes, I think Pitch A Million works best. Thanks again, everyone. It was your suggestions that spurred me to come up with this name.

I’ll probably run more names by you guys since I see you give me good ideas for new possibilities even if I don't take your exact suggestions. It’s a series where people run various businesses for which I need names.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.