Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first book I wrote was under a different pen name has been published for a couple of years. It has just sat there doing nothing. In an exercise to learn more about writing I had it re-edited, did some rewrites, new cover and title. Nothing. I enjoyed writing the book even though it is out of my now genre. It is contemporary fiction ala Nicholas Sparks. People who've read it like it but must be missing something. So I'm looking for someone who writes romance, contemporary fiction etc to give it a read.

No editing or typos are expected so don't worry. I need an experienced eye on it. It is 120,000 words so it is not a short story.

So if any of you know romance or literary fiction have some extra time for a good read I would appreciate hearing from you.

The object of this exercise for me is to learn more about my writing in a different genre.

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Hi there.
Other than letting it just sit there, what are you doing to promote it?    Now if you would like pm me the link and I will peek inside to see if it is something I might like.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts