Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the Autumn Dots skin? Doesn't have to be for K2, I just want an actual picture of it versus what it looks like in the picture on Decal Girl's website. When I ordered Fantasy Green, it turned out to be much darker and more vivid in reality than it looks on Decal Girl's website, and it didn't match the green Borsa Bella bag I bought as a result.

I already have this bag:

and I'm thinking it would go well with Autumn Dots skin:

but I want to see if the Autumn Dots skin looks that way in real life. Thanks!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually, now that I think about it, Autumn Dots might go with my other Borsa Bella bag, too.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I don't have that skin... But I suspect that up close your eyes will go all "wiggy" with those dots. It looks too busy and distracting. The dots need to be bigger!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Luv must be at work.  As soon as she sees your post she'll give you an opinion worth hearing. 

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
drenee said:
Luv must be at work. As soon as she sees your post she'll give you an opinion worth hearing.
LOL! Not at work...watching Biggest Loser!

I don't have Autumn Dots and I haven't seen it in person. Looking at the pictures, I probably wouldn't match the Dots with the first bag... I think I like it with the green Borsa Bella better though.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Told you she would have great advice.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
akjak said:
I don't have that skin... But I suspect that up close your eyes will go all "wiggy" with those dots. It looks too busy and distracting. The dots need to be bigger!
I don't think a busy skin would bother me. I tend to lose myself in whatever I'm reading.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the input, everyone. I agree that the dots would look better with the green bag, so I went ahead and ordered the skin... hopefully it looks ok in real life. If not, I still have my not-quite-matching Fantasy Green.  :p

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
@Eric,

Me too! That's why I thought it might be distracting while trying to read :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts