Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so it looks like I won't have editing work for a while. Since I procrastinate on doing my Zumba, I'm looking for anyone who wants me to read their book in exchange for a review on Amazon. Feel free to send me a gift copy or point me to the free page for me to download to my kindle. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Woohoo, I am so excited. Already have three new books to read. I'll be posting my reviews on Amazon and on my blog, so don't be shy! Let me know if you want reviews!
Thank you Mr. Croft and Ms. Peake for letting me read and review your books.  :D

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
What a generous offer!

I have a couple of freebies you can download and review. both are the opening novellas to full books. If you like them, I can send you the free full copies.

the novellas are Phoenix http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GXKOW96 (dystopian, post apocalyptic...kinda racy, kinda sacrilegious) starts Theta Waves series

and the recruiter. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00O5CUEQO/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 (Vampire romance) starts Vampire Addictions.

if they interest you, you can download them for free, and if you really like, I can send you the full novels...that way you aren't investing too much time unless you want to. ;)

alternatively, you can have copies of anything in my sig that interests you.

basically, I guess that means I'll take a review of anything. LOL

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thea, I'll definitely download the freebies. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.
Kenton, I received the mobi file. Thanks!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll check it out, Philip. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Carla,
You have my complete admiration for doing this.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
This is why I'm glad I have a thumb drive on my keyring. ;D Book sent, and many thanks, Claudette!

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Why did I think you were Carla? 

·
Registered
641 Posts
Careful what you wish for, Claudette.
You are about to get swamped.  ;)

Tremendously kind of you.
A bunch of indie writers are about to fall in love
with you due to this gesture.