Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, so everyone is atwitter with all the free books they're getting. I went to all of these sites which were mentioned, but it seems you kind of have to know a specific book, whereas I just want any free romance novel. Yes, the fluff kind. Preferably set in historical England. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
You can go to mnybks.net and search in the romance category.  Download in mobi format for the Kindle.  Everything on that site is free.  I haven't tried anything yet, but I think for free, what have I got to lose.  If I like something, I'll keep it.  If I don't, I'll delete it.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Not free (but close) and not in historical England (but close).

I haven't gotten it yet, but a couple of other people on the board have recommended it. It does sound good.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I read TO DANCE WITH KINGS...I've always liked Rosalind Laker.  It's not romance per se, more a family saga of four generations of women who lived in pre- and revolutionary France, during the days of Louis XIV (14th) through XVI (16th).  Very good.

Sharyn

·
Registered
3 Posts
The Wild Rose Press has a list on their website each week of FREE books, as well as, their latest releases.

Historical Authors I like:

Madeline Hunter
Heather Snow
Victoria Vane
Eloisa James

1 - 12 of 12 Posts